2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We ordered a trailer from Gatortail on 9/15/16. We had a similar experience to some of the other reviewers, the trailer was not ready when promised.

Unfortunately we didn't read the other reviews until after we had problems. The delivery promise was a problem, however, the biggest problem is the poor quality. After waiting past the promised time, my driver picked the trailer up and when he delivered it, we observed bent doors, crinkled roofs, cheap materials, and bowed wood. The door must have been dropped before being installed on the trailer.

The roof was installed wrong and buckled and bowed. The plywood lining the interior was installed wrong and buckled. The roof was also dented, possibly when the roof rack was installed. I am a former home inspector, and these observations are all the result of improper workmanship.

In addition, the fender flares are so thin and installed with so little support, that one was dented within 24 hours. Overall, this trailer is made with the poorest possible quality and cheapest possible materials. On 9/28/16, I wrote to Lee about these issues, and sent him the attached pictures, and he didn't even have the decency to respond to my email. Bottom line: even if it costs $800 more, buy your trailer from someone else.

This guy is doesn't deserve anyone's business. Since i sent him an email, Lee could read this review, and look me up and try to make it right.

If he does, I'll delete this review. If it's still here, you know what that means...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gatortail Trailers. The most disappointing about gatortail trailers trailer from Gatortail Trailers was quality and no response from them , but reviewer liked receptionist. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gatortail Trailers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Gatortail Trailers to other companies on our site.

Comments

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States #1242541

I'd been considering buying a trailer from them for a while. Between the reviews from customers where it is apparent they don't care, and the email I sent with questions and never got the answers, wow, you just have to write them off. I don't need new issues to deal with!